The educational institutes participating in ZAMADZI are involved in various activities to improve the position of girls and women, both in the communities and at the institutes. At the bottom of this page you can submit your gender project.
Among the ongoing gender-related projects are:
- Projecto Mestres-de-obras
- Apoio à rapariga para terminar o ensino primário na escola primária de Tembwe
- Práticas Pedagógicas Sensíveis ao Género e Diversidade
- Promoção das raparigas nos cursos de engenharias
ZAMADZI has identified three main objectives with regards to gender balance and awareness:
- Improvement of gender balance within the institutes
- Incorporation of gender aspects in curriculum
- Increasing gender awareness in communities, these projects should be related to water management
Any proposal should meet one or more of these objectives in order to be considered for funding. The project proposal make clear how this objective is reached.
Within ZAMADZI the call for proposals for gender related activities is open once more. The opening of the call follows the course ‘organisation of gender projects’. The submission deadline is Friday 11 September. More information about the submission process can be found here; proposals need to be submitted following this template and via de submission form below.