Project ZAMADZI brings together several Higher Education Institutions, including Universities and Polytechnic Institutes based in the Zambezi Valley:
- Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Natural Resource (FEARN), part of UniZambeze, located in Chimoio.
- Faculty of Agrarian Sciences (FCA), part of UniZambeze, located in Ulónguè, North of Tete.
- Faculty of Agronomic Engineering (FEAF), part of UniZambeze, located in Mocuba.
- Faculty of Sciences and Technology (FCT), part of UniZambeze, based in Beira.
- Faculty of Natural Resources Management and Mineralogy (FAGRENM), part of the Catholic University of Mozambique, based in the city of Tete.
- Faculty of Engineering (FENG), part of the Catholic University of Mozambique, based in Chimoio.
- Polytechnic Institute of Manica (ISPM), located in Vanduzi, outside the City of Chimoio.
- Polytechnic Institute of Songo (ISPS), located in the village of Songo, close to Cahora Bassa Dam.
Map of the Zambezi Valley depicting the location of each instution involved in ZAMADZI.
Not only are the participating Institutions geographically spread in the Zambezi Valley but they also cover a wide range of topics with close connections to Integrated Water Resources Management, such as water supply, sanitation, irrigation systems, and environmental management and engineering.